Sunday, December 5, 2010

missing you, grandpa.

I know it hurt you , and it hurt me too .
But now you're gone , and boy do i miss you .

Being there for so long, I didn't think you'd leave..
I just thought you'd have another year up your sleeve .

This may sound selfish, but i wish you were here..
or that you had stayed another year .

The day you passed , was the saddest of my life.
I remember waking, and crying at night.

i know you loved me, and i will always love you.
So I'll try to be strong, just for you.

I know I'm not perfect, and i could never be.
But i hope that in heaven you're smiling down on me.

I know you had to go, and no longer you could hold on..
not a day goes that i don't think of you, and how you were so strong..

i just wanted to tell you , you're still in my heart.
though i still cry, i know we're not apart .

missing you grandpa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment